Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11: Missing My Ring :(

Today nothing really happened, just another long day at work. Got home and Dave made nachos for dinner, they came out soooooooo good. So during nachos and ice cream for dessert we watched "I Love You, Man." It's totes magoats (no clue how it's spelled)!!! I love this movie. But today I had no clue what to take a picture of, so I took a picture of my naked hand...today I found myself really missing my engagement ring, which has been sent out for sizing :( I've gained so much weight over the past few months...thank you thyroid, so now my ring needs to be bigger. I hope it comes back soon!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better blog. Goodnight everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about missing the ring(s). When I take mine off - even for a very short time - my hand feels so weird.

    ReplyDelete