Monday, August 2, 2010

Movie Night!!

So today I had two job interviews. My second one was at the mall for a doctor in a Lenscrafters. Dave drove me and we got there kinda early, so we were looking around in Best Buy. I saw that the movie "Marley and Me" was on sale so we grabbed it and then he picked up "9". We both wanted to really see that movie and "Marley and Me" what can I say...it reminds me of Rocco, my yellow lab. Although I do have a very difficult time watching it now since we bought Rocco...I cry more than ever now.
But afterwards, we went home and had lunch...we also started watching "9". Dave needed to go back to work and won't let me finish watching the movie until he gets home :( So I figured let me snap a picture of the new movies...this is what we have alot of too. We ALWAYS watch movies...ever since high school. Most of our dates consisted of going to the movies and even today, we head out to the $2 movie theater and watch a movie as our  "date night." When he gets home, I'll have dinner ready and then we can finish our movie.

3 comments:

  1. My fiancee and I are super into movies too! Most of our evening consist of cuddling up on the couch with our puppies and watching at least 1 movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley and Me is such an awesome movie. It makes me cry too, and I don't even have a dog.

    ReplyDelete