Friday, August 6, 2010

Such a Wonderful Day!!!

Today I went with the theme of posting a picture of my future hubby. Lol he turns up a lot on here doesn't he??? He is the absolute love of my life. He makes me so extremely happy and I love how he spoils me even when I don't ask for it. He is too sweet...and not to mention cheesy (see picture below lol).




Just wanted to throw this in as well. I'm just so excited we got our wedding bands. Mine is already out for sizing and engraving. Lol he has apparently known for a long time what mine was going to say. I didn't know what I wanted his to say so we took it home. I'll have to bring it back now that I know what I want his to say. But I made him put the ring on so I could take a picture of it and he HAD to have his remote in his hand lol. Crazy man with his electronics!!! It's two tone...high polished yellow gold with a matte white gold inlay.




Also on a side note, I gave my two weeks notice at work as I will be starting a job closer to home finally. I can't believe I lasted this long with that commute. So YAY!!! Now I am off to play my new computer game that Dave surprised me with. I love that man!!! <3<3<3




2 comments: