Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weather To Suit My Mood Today


This was the view I had of the Mid-Hudson Bridge while waiting at the train station this morning. So unfortunately I had a pretty crappy day again. I've had so much on my mind, that I think it's all just balling up inside and it is finally making it's way out. Plus, I was really tired this morning because in the middle of the night there was a big thunderstorm (with lightning and alot of rain) which terrified them so much Rocco and Ollie pounced on me to wake me up and cuddle them. It was cute, but by the time I fell back asleep my alarm went off shortly after.

Even with the rain, it was still absolutely humid out and sooooooooooo hot. By the time I reached Manhattan, the sun was out and made the heat worse. So I was drenched in sweat going to work and coming home from work...what a nice day. (Please note the sarcasm)

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day...TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment