Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 16: New Work Uniform

Today was definitely nothing special. Went to work with Dave today and while in Connecticut, we stopped to buy me some new scrubs for work. I'm glad I get to wear scrubs and sneakers, but overall I'm just not happy. I'm extrememly happy about being with Dave and getting married and having my puppies, but the whole work situation and not being in school makes me just angry. I've worked in a medical office since I was 19 and the few months I worked in a pet store was FANTASTIC! It was something totally different and fun. I absolutely HATE working in an office. And I hate the fact that I haven't (and probably won't) have a chance to go back to school for what I actually want to do. I've just been angry alot lately with not going anywhere as far as work (it will never be anything I can go farther with) and not going to school. I wasted time and money for my associate's degree in something I don't even want to do, it was only approved by my mother. Plus, I really just want to start having a family and I want to move, move somewhere both Dave and I don't have a history. Somewhere we can have a new, fresh start. But oh well...I guess everything will have to wait...

I had nothing else really going on, so I took a picture of my stupid new scrubs... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment