Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 13: Happy Friday the 13th...

Well, normally I have a pretty good day on Friday the 13th. Usually nothing crazy goes wrong...but not today. Next week is supposed to be my last week and they screwed me out of two days worth of work. Hopefully I can start my other job sooner. It was just insane today...one of the doctors FLIPPED OUT on one of my coworkers in front of some patients. Glad I'm done with that place. The best part of my day (other than leaving work and going home) was having my Starbucks. Best Starbucks drink ever is the iced (or even hot) nonfat chai latte!!! Always makes me feel better and I love the mixture of spices!! So DELISH!!!!

Time for me to go sit in the living room while Dave watches his weird cartoon shows...that are not even funny...more like gross and disgusting. Personally I'd rather be around when he watches his weird anime. *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment