Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8: Movie Night...Again!!!!!



Today was a very lazy day. We woke up very late and Dave made breakfast. Then we both went back to sleep and when we woke up, we laid in bed watching tv. We finally left for the mall to look at stuff in Best Buy...I mostly wanted to look at movies. I wanted to practice making our wedding cake, but it was just so nice to be really lazy with Dave (we don't get to do that often). So we spent a long time in Best Buy looking at movies and a few other things. We kept picking up DVDs. There were so many on sale, it was hard to choose. First movie that was picked out was Borat (which Dave insisted on watching first...currently watching at the moment). Then we just kept grabbing and grabbing lol. Didn't expect to come home with all these movies. I'm really dreading watching Paranormal Activity again. The last time I watched it was when it was in the movie theater and I didn't sleep all night. Luckily I have tomorrow off.

No comments:

Post a Comment