Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Favorite Person (and Doggies!!)

So for the first day I decided to go along with the theme that was put up on our group's fan page. I couldn't just put one picture up because I have 3 favorites in my life...

The first one is Dave...my best friend, my future husband (73 days yay!!), my lover, my support, my knight in shining armor, my prince charming. I love him so much!! I can't believe we've known each other for 10 years and I can't imagine what my life would be like without him.


Tied for second are my two adorable, loving labs!! Rocco, the yellow lab, is going to 1 year old in a few days. I can't believe how time flies! Dave and I bought him at the pet store I used to work at and he has just been an awesome dog. He has just a great personality and constantly makes me laugh. Ollie, the chocolate lab, is 17 months. We adopted him from someone in Scranton, PA. Ollie and Rocco are inseperable from the very first day. He is much more calmer than Rocco. He plays, but he really just loves to cuddle. I call him my cuddlebug lol. I love having these two dogs around, they are my little babies (clearly they aren't little lol Rocco 80lbs and Ollie 70lbs) and I think is amazing how protective they get over me and Dave.




2 comments:

  1. they seem to be a lil bigger than the lhasa you wanted huh? Don't forget to mention Rocco prances and Ollie is a lil princess. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes they are ALOT bigger than the lhasa that I wanted, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They think they are as small as a lhasa though...silly puppies. I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete