Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One of the Top 5 Favorite and The Top Worst Part of My Day!!!

So my day started off crappy...alarm went off and I was soooooo tired that  I didn't even wear my contacts today. I left the house extremely tired at almost 6:30am to be able to catch the train into New York City for work...then continue with my 30 minute walk to the office (for a total of a 2 hour commute ONE WAY!!!!) Then as soon as I walked into the office it was just chaos...ALL DAY!! Then repeat the 2 hour commute as soon as I left the office...I kept counting down the hours...time could not move fast enough.
Time to explain the picture...that is a picture inside Grand Central Station. As much as I love going into the city...the sites, the park, the shopping, the food...EVERYTHING, I HATE going there for work. That makes this site the worst part of my day. Seeing this site when I'm catching a train home to my wonderful family, makes it one of my Top 5 favorite parts of my day. Hopefully a better day tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. I love and cuddle you as much as I can to make it better for you. Kisses now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a crummy day =( Cool picture though!

    ReplyDelete