Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 15: My Not-So-Naked Finger

So today was very exciting! Dave got the call that my engagement ring was ready to be picked up!! Yay I don't have to feel so naked anymore!!! Plus today I also dropped off his wedding band to get engraved, my wedding band is not back yet. Ah, one more thing I can check off my list of things that need to be done for the wedding. Still too many things to do before October 13th...starting to freak out inside a little bit, lol that hasn't come out vocally yet. I'm going to call and set up my first dress fitting. So there will be pictures of that, just not on my blog...future hubby reads it lol. Anyway, last day at my job tomorrow. Training for the new one starts Wednesday and then I officially start on the 23rd...thankfully. I'll finally be able to do things other than get home from work, eat dinner, and then go to sleep. I'll be home at decent times now! Also congrats to our friends Amanda and Joey, they had their baby boy today...Daniel Michael Wingster. Can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment