Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Pets!!!

So today I went with pictures of the puppies and our freshwater tank. I think it's pretty hot outside, nothing like it has been for a long time, but I felt bad for Rocco and Ollie. Since the heatwave we haven't been able to take them to the dog park or since I was sick I wasn't able to take them for their usual walks...needless to say they have a lot of pent up energy. I decided to take them for a walk...figured we'd go outside for an hour, but after about 15 minutes they were panting like crazy!! Had to bring them back inside lol. Even though we didn't get very far, they have been sleeping (YAY some quiet!!) for the past 2 hours or so. Since they have been asleep I've been able to finally try my new computer game...Starcraft 2. Totally addicted to the first one...and 2 is EVEN BETTER!! Lol Dave will regret buying that for me.

Sleeping baby number 1: Ollie cuddled up on Dave's pillows on our bed

Sleeping baby number 2: Rocco cuddled up on our quilt that he pulled down on the floor

And since the theme was animals I also decided to include the fish tank Dave had set up. It's freshwater...with about 6 fish in it I think. Dave prefers saltwater tanks, but this one I think fits perfectly in our apartment for now. When we get a house or at least a bigger place, then he'll set up a saltwater tank. Luckily there has been no disasters with the puppies constantly running around and knocking things over...*knock on wood*


Sorry for the glare from the window...it was either that or the glare from flash.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment