Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Blisses...

Lol if that is even a word!! So I decided to go with the theme for today and no surprise there is more than one...lol sorry more cheating. First is of course my future hubby, Dave. Here he is after a long day at work being a dork lol. Which, as usual, makes me smile when I'm in a crappy mood. He is my other half...without him I am not complete, so it makes him my first bliss.


Tied, of course, are Rocco and Ollie. Here Rocco is chewing on one of the MANY bones we have laying around the apartment. Lol he makes so much noise when he chews...clearly he enjoys it ALOT. Also, half the time he chews on his bones he doesn't hold it in his paws. Lol he is lazy!! He'll chew and it will go all over the place (and he'll drop it if he isn't on the floor) or he shoves it in my lap and makes me hold it while he chews on the bone...weirdo, but too cute!



Here Ollie is passed out on the bed. Lol his favorite thing to do is sleep. He plays for maybe 20 minutes and then he goes to sleep...snores too. He also seems to consider our bed HIS bed lol. We tell him to get down and he looks up and I swear if Ollie could speak he'd say "Why?? It's my bed."



And finally...second to last bliss...is reading. Currently I am reading the Harry Potter series. I'm on Year Five. LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! Lol I also want to go to Universal Studios that has the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm such a nerd!!

I was on the train coming home from work...it's where most of my reading takes place!
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...my other bliss is taking pictures. If it isn't on my camera, it's on my cell phone or on my iPhone turned iPod. I have soooooooo many pictures that I can't even keep them on my computer, they are all saved on an external hard drive. My dream is to go to art school and become a photographer. I'd much rather be behind the camera than in front of it.

I apologize for it being so long, but I hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment: